Go to homecampus.com to create or update your students account.
If you already have an homecampus.com account from last year, login using your user name and password and update your account with the new school year and any other information that may have changed. If you are setting up an account for the first time, please start with #1 and register.
Here is the process for registering a new account:
- Click on REGISTER (Do not use your student ID# as the username.) Create a new user name and password that you’ll remember for the future years at TPS.
- Fill-in information
- Click SUBMIT
- Click START NEW CLEARANCE
- Complete On-Line questions (Take about 20 minutes to complete)
- It’s very important that you select the 2023-24 school year and Temecula Prep.
- It is also very important when asked “What Grade” that you enter the grade level you will be enrolled for fall of 2023.
- Complete all required electronic signatures. You must sign exactly the way you inputted the students name and parent #1 name or it will not accept the signature.
Download the physical and health history forms from your account or from the link on this page. Fill out the health history form and take both forms to your medical provider( MD,DO,NP, or PA only). The physical must be a “sports physical” not a “well check” physical. The completed physical must be signed and stamped by the provider.
Upload the completed physical forms to the homecampus.com account. Once the student has been cleared you will receive an email confirming the clearance.